Review and Photos of Montbleu Lake Tahoe
Montbleu is located on Lake Tahoe's South Shore along US Highway 50 in Stateline, Nevada. Four
other casinos are in close proximity: Harrah's and Bill's are next door, Harvey's and the Horizon
are across the street. Heavenly Village, also within walking distance, adds even more choices for
shopping, dining, entertainment, and recreation.
The resort itself includes a 450 room hotel with indoor swimming pool, restaurants, a spa,
a shopping promenade, wedding facilities, 24-hour gaming, and more.
Montbleu - Front Entrance at Night
Entertainment @ Montbleu
Entertainment includes famous headliners, free live music, and a nightclub:
- Montbleu Theatre hosts headliner entertainers and shows.
- Blu nightclub with the latest in lighting, sound and visual technology.
- Opal ultra lounge with dancing and innovative bar drinks.
- Del Soul restaurant and lounge featuring live music and dancing.
Casino @ Montbleu
- Slots and Video Poker Montbleu features the latest video and reel slot machines including all of the most popular progressives as well as
single and multi-hand video poker.
- Tables Games Games include Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Jackpot Pai Gow Poker, 3-Card Poker, Texas Hold 'Em Bonus Poker, Let it Ride and Mini Baccarat.
- The Zone This special area houses the poker room and the race & sports book. There are also 40 large screen televisions, seating with individual
12" tv's, and a full bar and deli.
Montbleu Dining Guide
Montbleu has six restaurants, giving visitors a wide range of options, from
high-end gourmet to fast food.
- Ciera Steak and Chophouse - fine dining. Serves steaks, chops, poultry, seafood, and vegetarian entrees in a chic, stylish setting. Open for dinner.
- 20-Four - a retro 50s style diner with a nostalgic feel, open 24-hours.
- del Soul Mexican Grill - "Nuevo Mexicano" cuisine, tequila and margarita bar, and live salsa music. Open for dinner.
- the Buffet - all you can eat buffet, open 7 days a week for dinner.
- The Zone - sportsbook deli with full bar and large-screen televisions.
- Starbucks - coffee, tea, and sweets.
MONTBLEU RESORT & CASINO
Caesars Tahoe has been acquired by Columbia Sussex (owners of
the Horizon Casino). The property has been redesigned and renamed Montbleu Resort with new restaurants
and entertainment. |
Please click here for MontBleu info and reservations.
Montbleu Resort Hotel
Montbleu's hotel tower houses 450 guest rooms and suites, many with mountain and lake views.
The rooms are spacious, beautiful and luxurious and feature the resort's signature bedding, Roman style bathtubs, and Aveda bath and body products. Wireless internet is
Bleu Ribbon Pets Montbleu has unique pet packages. Guest rooms can be made up to accomodate pets (with a pet bed, litter, food dishes and water bottle).
Room service can also cater to your pet's needs. Guests leave with a keepsake pet tag.
Swimming Pool Montbleu has a heated indoor pool made up to resemble a lagoon with
rock islands and waterfalls.
Onsen Spa Includes a fitness center, spa, and salon services.
Shopping Montbleu's Galeria has shops specializing in gifts, sporting goods, cigars, spa essentails, art and collectables, as well as snacks and sundries.
Business and Meetings The hotel can provide a wide variety of business services, and
the resort includes facilities for meetings and other gatherings.
Bleu Wave Yacht The resort's 70 foot yacht can accomodate parties of up to 49 guests by private charter.
Montbleu Hotel Tower
Montbleu Casino Front Entrance
For more information on MontBleu Resort
and to check for discount hotel rates and reservations, please click here
Copyright © 2007 RenosCasinos.com