Review and Photos of Caesars Tahoe
Caesars Tahoe has been acquired by Columbia Sussex (owners of
the Horizon Casino). The property has been redesigned and renamed MontBleu Resort with new restaurants
and entertainment. |
Please click here for MontBleu info and reservations.
Caesars is located on Lake Tahoe's South Shore along US Highway 50 in Stateline, Nevada. Four
other casinos are in close proximity to Caesars: Harrah's and Bill's are next door, Harvey's and the Horizon
are across the street. Heavenly Village, also within walking distance, adds even more choices for
shopping, dining, entertainment, and recreation.
The resort itself includes a 450 room hotel with indoor swimming pool, six restaurants, a spa,
a shopping promenade, wedding facilities, 24-hour gaming, and more - everything adheres to the
Caesars Hotel Room
Caesars Tahoe - Hotel Bathroom
Caesars Tahoe Front Entrance
Entertainment @ Caesars Tahoe
Entertainment includes famous headliners, free live music, and a nightclub:
- Circus Maximus Showroom is Caesars theater, which hosts headliner entertainers and shows.
- Cleo's Lounge has live music (jazz, r&b) Thursday thru Monday evenings.
- Club Nero, voted Tahoe's hottest nightclub, has DJs spinning hip-hop music, laser
light shows, a large dance floor, and more.
- The Bow Wave is Caesars' 70 foot long yacht, which runs daily picnic cruises on Lake Tahoe.
- Shopping Caesars has ten small shops where you can browse and buy sundries,
fashions and accessories, books, sports and ski gear, fine arts and local crafts.
Caesars Lake Tahoe
Caesars Tahoe Hotel
Caesars hotel tower houses 450 guest rooms and suites, many with mountain and lake views.
We found the rooms to be spacious, beautiful and luxurious (see room photos). Standard room
amenities include in-room safe, clock radio, hair dryer, and iron (but no coffee maker). The
marble bathroom included a large Roman tub and super plush towels.
Swimming Pool Caesars has a heated indoor pool made up to resemble a lagoon with
rock islands and waterfalls. Whirlpools, saunas, steam rooms, tanning, fitness facilities, and tennis courts are
also available on property.
The Spa and Salon The Spa at Caesars offers a wide variety of massages and body
treatments. A full service salon provides hair care, manicures, facials, skin and body treatments.
Business and Meetings The hotel can provide a wide variety of business services, and
the resort includes facilities for meetings and other gatherings.
Caesars Tahoe Hotel Room
Caesars Tahoe Dining Guide
Caesars Tahoe has six restaurants, giving visitors a wide range of options: from
high-end gourmet to fast food.
- Aroma Cafe - a counter that serves coffee drinks, light snacks (muffins, sandwiches), and smoothies.
- The Broiler Room - a steak and seafood house. Open for dinner. Entrees
start at about $25.
- Primavera - serves Northern Italian cuisine. Open for dinner. Entrees include pasta ($15-20),
seafood ($25-30), veal, chicken, duck, and steak (most are $18-30).
- The Roman Feast - Caesars all you can eat buffet with all the typical fixins
(prime rib, pizza, Sunday Champagne Brunch, etc.). They also have a cafe menu
24-hours a day.
- Stone Street Bar and Grill - a lively spot where you can enjoy microbrews and a game of
pool, or sit down and nosh on pizza, burgers, sandwiches, salads, or Mexican and Italian entrees.
- Subway sandwich shop. Open late night.
For more information on MontBleu Resort
and to check for discount hotel rates and reservations, please click here
Copyright © 2004 RenosCasinos.com